Welcome to our Bilingual Gate ! The Research Institute "italiaoncard" is an independent nonprofit organization.
The Research and Development, centres "italiaoncard", is the result of a series of encounters between the "National Museum of Wine"" and "italiaoncard".
Research and development centres, founded in Rome in 1988 and directed by "Francesco Palmieri"
, whose principal aim is to promote the growth of new forms of working.
"Italiaoncard" is a place where talented people can meet and propose the art of invention to the world. The ability to plan up-to-date and innovative offers, to initiate international relations and exchanges find ample space in these pages.
Vision - Our mission is to expand people's creativity, to implement professional success and personal fulfillment.
• Enlighten topics of public interest, spreading important information which will otherwise remain at the edges of divulgation. Among our main aims:
• Managing Information Flow.
• Economic analysis
• Consulting and promotion for the growth of the Tourism and Education sector.
• Development of strategies for the concepion of new ideas.
• "Since 2005 the Association promotes the Projects and PR for the Architect and Artist Luigi Le Voci, He died at Turin, 12 April 2015.
• 2012 Publishing Historical Research Project "History of Simonetta Vespucci in the Renaissance".
• Scientific Committee
• TIN Italiaoncard Association since 2013, it has not only disclosed tax
• Legal Advice Amalia Bloise - lawyer.